Twins by the Bay is a non-profit support group for parents of multiples in Oakland, Berkeley and the surrounding area. Our mission is to educate, support and assist parents in the raising of multiple-birth children.
We offer support meetings for all East Bay new and expectant parents of multiples, no club membership required! Support groups are in-person and on Zoom.
All prospective members are welcome to attend the New/Expecting Support Group Meetings! See the event calendar for more information. For more details on the New/Expecting meetings, click here.
- Daytime meetings: 2nd and 4th Friday, 10:30am-12:00pm
- Evening meetings: 4th Tuesday, 6:00pm-7:30pm
Member Benefits Include:
- Reminders to attend the new and expectant parent support groups
- Advice and discussion forums to seek and share wisdom
- Classified forums for selling and searching for items, as well as find or recommend childcare
- Loaner equipment for new (and not-so-new) parents
- Costume closet for borrowing halloween costumes
- Membership in Multiples of America national organization
- Play dates and parent nights out for maintaining sanity!